Adventures and exploits with yarn, knits, crochet and other crafts.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Knits, knits, knits and needles

Okay since our phone call yesterday, which was so extremely helpful and I can't thank you enough for explaining the Springtime Bandit chart to me, this is what I have so far.


Not gonna lie, I did have to frog it twice before I finally got through the start-up chart, but I definitely have the hang of it now. It's gonna be so pretty!
















In other news, this is the hoard of needles I bought off ebay for ten bucks last week. They range from 1-15. I think the only way I'd feel more excited about getting a bunch of needles this cheap was if I got them for free, ahem haha. What kinds of needles did your grandma's collection include? I don't think you ever said.

I can't wait 'til my circulars arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment