Adventures and exploits with yarn, knits, crochet and other crafts.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Forthcoming post

So Andrew and I finaaaally busted out the camera and did a fashion show with all of my new knits. Of course, we had to pause for a little while to watch the drug bust happening outside our apartment, which means some of the later pictures might have bad lighting.
I'll post those tonight when he's done with work.
I'm currently working on another Clapotis, this time, stole-size in Noro Silk Garden. I'll get a picture up as soon as I'm done.
Just got the pattern for Cloudy Sunday to use my bulky yarn up in my stash. Very excited.
Also I got some Misti Alpaca lace weight which I hope to make into a Citron once Carl teaches me maths so I can make it bigger.
Well, time to head to the coffee shop to keep Andrew company and um...do homework. Hasta pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment